CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Influential Magazine Release Party Invite


So I was contacted by a writer of Influential Magazine about their release Party.The invite graphic is so good. I can tell the Magazine is going to be Really Great and filled with creativity.
The Party is on November 25,2010. I'm still unsure of the exact time. I'm still getting more Info. But the dress code is Mcqueen as you can see, I love it. I'm sure a lot of people will make some creative outfits for this event. So Start thinking now :)
Do you plan on attending?

2 comments:

  1. The idea is really creative, but I don't attend parties like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Princessvx
    I understand. I normally don't attedn magazine Parties But I think this one will be something to look forward to.:)

    ReplyDelete