CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lipstick Magazine Released

The April issue of Lipstick Magazine is out, and I am loving it! The theme of the issue is colors, and that is just what the magazine brings to the table. The covergirl was Rachweee123,
I love the Magazine. It has definitely Grown from there First issue. Its getting better and juicier. If you would like to see the magazine for yourself, click Here What do you think of the magazine?

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Keyera do you think you can do the Makeup Looks from this Isuue using Stardoll makeup for Makeup Mondays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RazberryJuicey of StardollWednesday, April 07, 2010

    I love the new issue. Its colorful. Perfect for the spring. And I would like for Keyera to do The makeup Looks for Makeup Mondays, Also

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kadesha & RazberryJuicey

    Sure, I will next Monday.

    ReplyDelete