CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Non SS Looks

I recently haven't posted non-ss looks but I'm Back. HA HA. OK Today's topic Black And Accessorize.
I used the otto shop for most items used in these two looks. I used the same accessories in both looks to show you, you don't have to have color accessories to have a great look. Also, I want you to notice the Black in the outfits. Don't be afraid to wear black. I know I know "Gothic". But these looks above look nothing like Gothic looks. Wearing Black is all about your presentation of your self. Think of your clothes has a piece to a puzzle. Design what ever Puzzle you wanna see. I know you fashionasta will create some awesome looks.
I created this look a long time ago. Okay like 1-2 weeks ago. I was to lazy to post it. This looks teaches you to BE YOUR SELF. I love this look. You can still dress this look up with some leggings. And thats how I think. Be your self again.

No comments:

Post a Comment